As it turns out, committing to posting a blog entry every day wasn’t such a good thing for shingles. Then again, I don’t think anything has been. I have now had shingles for over 4 months and it’s getting old. But, I am no worse than I was, and I think I’m ready to post blog entries on occasion again.
Here are my new and exciting adventures since April:
- Summer! We have been camping a few times with our puppy boys. They LOVEloveLOVE it there! Just not the inevitable bath time when we get back home.
- Training for a 5k race that will take place on September 7th. It’ll be the first race that I’ve run in since 2009!
- On new medication for Sjogren’s. Not sure what to make of it so far…it isn’t supposed to make me feel better for a few months & right now it just makes me feel high & nauseous.
- Camp NaNoWriMo: I am attempting to outline my November novel in July. Crazysauce…I am a pantser! However, I’m teaching an outlining class in October to prep for NaNoWriMo. Therefore, I should probably actually attempt an outline of my own.
- Mail Art exchange with the theme of “Dinosaurs, Unicorns & Octopi.” Here is what I’ve come up with so far (and a goth yarn octopus):